Friday, April 29, 2011

Welcome

Hello & welcome to my blog

For those of you who dont know me, all you need to know is that I dont remember a single day of my life when I wasnt obsessed with getting dressed in the morning - in fact obsessed with getting dressed at any time of day! Clothes and accessories have been my best friends and the source of endless fascination.

So this blog is well overdue....it will be an evolving source of inspiration and ideas to help you look and feel fabulous - to be the best you can be.
Most importantly, it'll be practical - with tips and ideas to help you get dressed in the morning and make the most of YOU!

If you notice the post date, you'll notice its the day of the royal wedding. Now off I go to watch the footage and have a look at THE dress. Will it be vintage Alexander McQueen? I hope so!



No comments:

Post a Comment