Pilling looks unsightly. It kills a looks every time. Luckily there are ways to manage it.
1. Those battery operated gizmos at supermarkets
2. A pumice stone
* The main factor contributing to pilling is the length of the fibre when it is harvested from the animal/plant.
* Longer lengths mean the ends are tucked in better and less friction occurs with those ends.
* Less friction with the ends means less pilling.
* Longer lengths means more expensive garments.
* You get what you pay for strikes again.