2. Clothes & accessories which suit your body shape & height
3. Understanding fabrics and garment construction so that you have a better idea of what you are buying.
Just the basics -
Not the fancy stuff
4. Knowing that the things that set you back the most are in your head. The classic set back is not buying flattering clothes until you loose weight.
5. The antennae to run, not walk from a store when you are unsure. Even the slightest. If you keep running from a store, that's a sign, that you need to find other stores.
You will know when loot is right. Immediately. It's like love.
7. You can look good as you are, but you will always look better if you get out of your comfort zone. Even by a bit.
8. There are other things that are important such as world peace and world hunger, but you cant solve everything. Stop focusing on the past, prioritise what's important & act until you see improvements.
9. Follow Style into Action, follow "the rules" and you will look considerably better than if you don't. Not all the time, but 99 times out of 100.
10. If all else fails, orange or blue boxes rule. Of course they do.