Saturday, July 2, 2016

Up for grabs: Nina Proudman embroidered top


Look at what's on my dining room floor (carpet, clean carpet):




Does it look familiar?

Think back to this week's episode of Offspring, season 6, episode 1. 



Since cream makes me look positively ill and Nina's style isnt my thing, I am going to put this top up for grabs. 

If I had any sense, I'd sell it to the highest bidder (there is one on ebay atm where bids are at $250!).

Over the next couple of days I will post the size & measurements as well as what body shapes it suits & doesn't suit. 

What you need to do:

In the mean time, start thinking about how you would wear this; how you would make it your own. What other clothes would you wear with it or what accessories would finish it off. It's all up to you.  

Forget how a fictional character wears this & think about how YOU would wear it. 

Then wait for the next installment......it won't be long.......




No comments:

Post a Comment