Saturday, February 4, 2012

Navy spot dress - Zara v Target


Looky, Looky:

EXHIBIT A:
$49
Target, Sydney, January 2012










EXHIBIT B:
$119.00
Zara, Sydney, February 2012







Both of the frocks were 100% polyester (not the unbreathable poly of the 70s), but the Zara fabric was slightly softer while the target one has a bit more body.

Both had a short gold zip on the back, 3/4 sleeves and a gathered section over the bust.


So which dress did I buy?

I think this dress has absolutely no hanger appeal, but I was drawn to the polka dots & surprise, surprise, it looked great on.

It counterbalanced my pear shape, hid my knobbly knees and I can wear it and have a big lunch & dinner).

It also was navy & white, unlike alot of navy polka dot patterns where the white is actually off white or cream....


Even if their prices were identical at the higher value, I would have bought the Target version. It was just better quality.

I will be accessorising it with the Marni necklaces, as shown. If you're thinking about a belt, its not for me - as it will limit my ability to eat.

1 comment:

  1. I like what you guys are up also. Such clever work and reporting! Keep up the superb works guys I have incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it'll improve the value of my site :)
    BRIGGS AND STRATTON 494973 TANK-FUEL

    ReplyDelete