One of Style into Action's favourite games is playing "Pick the Olsen twin".
Take any photo of Mary Kate & Ashley & identify which girl is which.
There are physical and behavioural differences between the girls. But as this is a style blog, we should focus on their style differences.
Ashley favours a more classic look with more of a glam element than Mary Kate - both in clothes & accessories.
Mary Kate is wilder with a more extroverted and dishevelled in her look.
So for example, both may be carrying Hermes Kelly bags, but MK's is bashed up & Ashley's is pristine.
Or Ashley favours a classic lady pump (think Manolo Carolyn sling back) which MK's shoes are platformed or gutsy.
Even if you dislike the Olsens - this is a good game to play. Why? because it will fine tune your appreciation of style differences and that in turn will help you fine tune the way you project your look to the world.
Ready to play the game?
The answers telling you whether Ashley is on the left or the right are on the bottom in tiny print. I am sure you can then figure out which one is mary Kate.
The position following tells you where Ashley is in each photo, from our perspective:
1. Right, 2. Left, 3. Left, 4. Left, 5. Right, 6. Right,
7. Left, 8. Right, 9. Right, 10. Left, 11.Right, 12. Right,
13. Left, 14. Right, 15. Right, 16. Left, 17. Left,
18. Left, 19. Right, 20. Right, 21. Left,
22. Right, 23. Left, 24. Right, 25. Left, 26. Right, 27. Left, 28. Left, 29. Left, 30. Left