Saturday, January 12, 2013

Fitted for Work Sale shop - Bargains

As some of you know, I volunteer at Fitted for Work every week.

FFW is an NFP organisation which helps disadvantaged women find and keep employment.

My main responsibility is to match our clothing donations to the women who come in and are looking for work. This involves clothing, bags, shoes, jewellery, scarves, even hosiery and lingerie. I teach women how to look their best for their interviews. 

The sale shop sideline

A side line of FFW at the Parramatta office is their sale boutique. Some clothing donations are not suitable business attire and we sell them through the boutique.

Items sold in the boutique are fresh and clean. Most of the prices are $5 per piece and that includes brands like Witchery, Cue, Ralph Lauren, Review, Zara and many more.

We also have designer items priced b/w $10 - $30. They include European imports and local designer brands like Alannah Hill, Simona, Carla Zampatti, DKNY, Leona Edmiston, sass & bide etc.

I purchased two items a few days ago, each for $5.

First, a Blue Juice black cotton dress, fully lined with a bubble hem and a side zip.

It also have patch pockets at the hips.

Great number to hide lumps & bumps yet stay cool in the hot Aussie climate.

I will wear this with a large cotton scarf or a long chunky necklace. High heels mandatory.



  

Confession: I think I already have this identical dress.
Liz, our boss asked me how could I knot know whether I already had it. My response: You dont want me to answer that.

They say we gravitate toward the same things - that's definitely true for me. I have a gazillion black fitted/flare dresses and one more (for $5) will live happily with all the others. Naturally.

RRP was approx $130.


The next item was a TS loose vest top. Black base with white/navy/grey and neon accents.





Loved the stark white (I hate cream or off white).
Love the dark base.
Love the navy highlights (navy & black are my fave colours).
Love the pops of colour.

It also has two side pockets that are attached by buttons and are removeable. Too cute.

RRP approx $130

Did I mention that I am pretty sure neither of these two babies have been worn? Way more than $10 worth of happy!

BTW - we have loads of plus sizes. 


If you are in the vicinity, pop into the FFW sale shop.
It's open 5 days a week - Mon to Friday.

Suite 37, 70 Phillip St Parramatta, 2150

Pop in & snag a bargain.


Click the link to see some piccies of previous shop bargains.






No comments:

Post a Comment