Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Look at my designer style pieces!


I love seeing "my" stuff worn by famous people while knowing I paid a ridiculously low stupid price for them.

First case in point:

Stella McCartney Falabella bag

I blogged about the Stella bag on 8 July 2011 ...here is a reminder piccie....


Second case in point:

YSL shoes


I blogged about these babies on 10 May 2011...here is a reminder piccie....




Now check out Emma Watson (my, my how she has grown up) and Kate Winslet.....the extracts below are from www.outfitid.com. This is a terrific website to identify any starlet's outfit & accessory designer.

Who made Emma Watson’s black patent wedges and silver beaded dress that she wore in New York? July 11th, 2011

254

Dress - Balmain

Shoes - Christian Louboutin- the cork is laquered (a relatively new "thing")

PS: Notice they are too big for her....bad look! That's what happens when you borrow and dont buy!

Christian Louboutin at ShopStyle


Sure, these are Cristian Louboutins and they are lacquered - but oh, so similar!!!!

Who made Kate Winslet’s two tone ballet flats and black chain handbag that she wore on July 9, 2011?

July 11th, 2011

266

Shoes - Chanel

Purse - Stella McCartney

Neiman Marcus/Bergdorf Goodman



Stella McCartney at ShopStyle

Sure, my bag is Witchery and a khaki tone, hers is a black fabric (Stella doesnt use leather) but that just makes mine unique and Kate cant have it......hehehehehe

Until next time......



















No comments:

Post a Comment