Sunday, April 28, 2013

What I Wore: Marni girl loves Target


Another grab it & run outfit today.

The sweater



Burgendy red oversize from Target $49
"Cotton/acrylic" - doesnt say the specific mix but feels more cotton than acrylic.

Normal acrylic is against my religion, but I decided to make an exception here.

Also available in a khaki - definitely not my colour

Love the stitching, the vee neck & the way the seams are finished in a different stitch at the shoulders & along the sides.

Oversize sweaters are huge ATM.
Unless you are petite or an apple, you gotta give this a try.
Do it like me & dip your toe with a discount store version. 



The jeans

Not Your Daughter's Jeans

The shoes

You've seen these before.



Marni plastic (rubber?) moulded shoes in navy.
From ebay after seeing them at Belinda.

The bangle

See photo above
Hermes in white & red. A favourite colour combo for me. Always has been. 
Purchased at the Sydney store. Worth every penny. 


The necklace




By Marni from the AW 2005 collection.
From ebay for $300 with the box, dust bag & original tissue.
Love the way I can hang it three different ways.




The rings



1. The YSL dotty ring (another ebay find).

2. A Bottega Veneta silver ring - the ball spins around. Purchased at the Madison Ave store, $330.   There is nothing in this brand I dont like.

3. I bought a set of these Chanel rings in five (4 colours 1 "gold") & from the Sydney boutique.

Then another set of five in related colours from ebay. 

The ebay set overlapped the red & gold, but scored me a purple & pink in addition to the ones in the photo.

I mix them up depending on what I am wearing. 

More evidence that I love circles.




See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment