Friday, April 27, 2012

Benefit fragrance doll house

Strolling though Myer today, I couldnt help but stop at the Benefit cosmetic counter.

 They were showcasing their fragrances - and I took a few pics of the promotional material.


I thought it was so clever....a doll's house for the their fragrances.






There are 6 fragrances, so each has hanging in a different area of the house.

The front yard & a closet. 




The master bedroom....




View to the back patio and gazebo....





OK, so you've probably noticed I missed two rooms....the girl who said I could take photos  spoke to her manager & withdrew the approval....drats....
 



But not before I took a snap of Benefit's cute travel cosmetic bag.





You can see all the 5 fragrances here:

http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/product/main/fragrance 

They are all eau de toilettes

The reason I am saying 5 fragrances (& not 6) is because one of them has been discontinued.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment