Saturday, July 13, 2013
Zara cute tee: To buy? or not to buy?
At Zara, Bondi Junction today.
Most of the store was on sale.
I think this tee was too, but I dont even think about price until I know its right for me.
1. Its white-white (I dont wear off white well) & Zara makes
very few of these in white/white.
2. Its 100% linen.
3. Its a roomy style & they have my size.
4. It goes amazingly well with my cobalt jeans.
1. The pinks are peachy (warm) rather than cool pink.
Not good for my complexion.
Luckily the peach shades start well below the face & are broken up by the decolletage. In any case, I can unsew the peach tulle & sew on a more cool pink shade without too much trouble.
2. The scoop neck is way way low & emphasizes a flat chest.
3. The knit linen curves every curve (read: muffin).
4. The white colour combined with a knit is somewhat see
through & shows every muffin.
Too many negatives to justify this at any price.
Even though its so cute.